In this post, I am sharing a video from an individual workout, in which we are working specific perimeter actions.
The tasks & goals in this drill are the following ones:
- Crossover (1 dribble – 2 steps) + the negative step.
- Two options, depending on the defender: curling or eurostep.
- Driving fast but ending with slow steps (reading the defender’s reaction).
- In the case of using the eurostep (because of the defender’s reaction), the last step will be faster than the first one.
- In the case of curling, ending with a far lay up or an inside shot, walking away from the defender after contacting him.
- Protecting the ball, keeping it away from the defender’s hands.