Individual workout exercise, in which we pay special attention to the work of the "negative step" in the game from the perimeter.
Details to keep in mind:
- Using the negative step to take momentum. Ball + cross.
- Ball comes out first of the hand.
- Vary distances from the defender.
- Fintas with the body to relax the defender and take advantage.
- Departure from the same hand or after change.
- Detect real-game needs.
- 1×0 interiorization.
- 1×1 conditional defense.
- Analyze in real game situations.