2×1 P&R: Exercise focused on improving the defense of the man-ball in the direct blockage, with the following details to work:
- Pass over, sneak across arm and leg, or chase dodging the blockage.
- Use your hands to contact attackers.
- Recover man-ball, aim shot (front or side) and close rebound.
"Baller" can end with shot or extension, but always from outside the area. Your focus will be on:
- Use of the boat (outside the body, bilaterality, game plans).
- Attack opposite side lock before playing P&R.
- Generate space for a good pull-in.
"Screener" should focus on:
- Flexion in the lock + previous work (sprint from near the hoop).
- Good angle of
- Load bounce + score two consecutive baskets with contact.
2×2 P&R: We add conditioned defense. The "baller" must read the defense, and use the appropriate technical gesture to overcome it (pull back, split, etc.).